About the All Courses: Pedagogy and Best Practices category

Welcome! This is a place for teachers who are implementing Code Studio curriculum to share best practices, questions, thoughts, ideas and inspiration. We’re hoping to build a professional learning community for all of you amazing educators who are making change everyday in your classroom.

Please refer to our community guidelines and help us maintain a professional, courteous and supportive environment for learning and sharing.

Additionally, we ask that you keep the following norms in mind when interacting with others in this community:

1) This forum is for discussion of teaching and learning ONLY. If you have a question or comment related to any of the following, please do not post it here…it might not be answered in a timely manner!

• Bug reports
  • Broken links or issues with Code Studio
  • Errors or mistakes in any of our curriculum documents
  • Support requests for your classroom or your school, or help you need from a code.org employee

If you need to post on any of the above, please go here and review the FAQs first, then post to our Support community: http://support.code.org

2) We are all in this together. As educators, we all want the best for our students. When providing feedback to others in this forum, please assume positive intent on the part of the original poster, and endeavor to add to the discussion.

3) Trolling and unprofessional behavior will result in immediate banning from this forum.

4) This forum is available for you, our teacher community, to run. Code.org regrets that we can’t respond to every post.

Welcome, and let the games begin!

Hello, I hope this group grows. I’m going to post this here but also ask elsewhere on this site. I’m looking for a curriculum map K-12 CSF-CSP that is on a spreadsheet. Created so each Course, Unit, Chapter and lesson is in a specific spot. Best if this spreadsheet could be shared and when that lesson is taught it can get checked off for all to see. Trying to implement the ENTIRE program k-12 is daunting. I feel a tool like this would be really helpful and I hope it already exists. Does anyone know if it does?