Introduction to code.org

Hello, My name is Londa and I teach at Burnet Middle School in Austin, TX. I’m new to CS, this was my first year to teach Game Making. I really enjoyed the class but, I need to learn more about CS.

4 Likes

كل الامنيات بالتوفيق

Hi, everyone! I’m Chloe, a 3rd grade teacher in Washington. I wanted to do some additional PD on code.org because I have a certification in STEM education, and while I love learning about computer science and coding, I’m still not the most confident with teaching computer science.

Welcome to the teacher Forum! Always great to see another STEM teacher join us…
This might be a good place to explore:

Hi, my name is Kristie. I teach second grade in Washington. I am taking this course to fulfill my STEM requirements to renew my certification.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am from Guatemala. I actually work with teenagers 13 to 18 years old. I work in Secretaria de Bienestar Social. I think that one person with programming and STEM knowledges have better opportunities in his life.

Welcome to the teacher Forum!
Always great to see another STEM teacher join us…
If you haven’t seen this page, it might be a good place to start exploring to see what might work best for your students.

Hi I’m Arisha and I’m excited to be teaching Code to my students this year.

Hi, my name is Elva, I’m new to the community and the concept. I’ve worked with small businesses, now I’m working with small classrooms. :slight_smile: