Multiple Choice Questions for "FIRST SEMESTER" FINAL Exam

Hello, I would also love to have a copy of your final exam. Thank you! dnelson@depaulprep.org

@cwerner I would love a copy. First year teaching this class and I’m a little stressed. pamela.smith@jenksps.org

@cwerner I would love a copy. First year teacher looking for all the help I can get, baranja@tcaps.net
Thanks!

I would like a copy if you have time.

Thanks

mkershaw@guhsd.net

Would love to have a copy - tgordon@swl.k12.oh.us

I’m not sure if other people have gotten a reply to your requests, but I did notice that the poster we are all tagging has not been on here for a while. In case it is helpful to other people, I wanted to point to a bank of questions that is available on the college board community site–if you search RQB there is a bank of 75 multiple choice questions (and answers).

I won’t link it here, as there is a request that the documents remain secure.

2 Likes

oooh ooooh ooohh me me me . Can I have a copy? pretty please with sugar on top? This is my first year teaching CSP and I am in need!! tahlsch@lps.org THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Not sure if you are still on this forum but if you could email me a copy of that semester exam, I’d be very appreciative! dmaletta@eastsidecatholic.org

Thank you! This is probably the best response on this thread. @biermanl Wish I’d checked this link before I set the first semester paper for my students. Will use it in the future exam.

1 Like

I am interested in your midterm test for units 1-4 if you are still sharing. Thanks a bunch.
Dianne Bremer
dbremer@fairfield.k12.mt.us

@waldennt I would also love to have a copy that exam! Dreyna42@missioncisd.org

Thanks

Check out the link from this response on. There is a question bank that you can use.

I would love a copy if you are willing to share!! smoody@cutbankschools.net

Hi Colleen,
Anyway I could get a copy of your midterm? hzatkovic@erschools.com

I would like a copy of the midterm please! nvanpelt@bcacs.org

If you are sharing, could you send a copy to john.anderson@romeok12.org.

Thanks!

I am checking out other versions out there to see what types of questions are happening.

Can you please share one with me too. ricklij@panthernet.net

Thanks!

I would appreciate a copy of the exam as well!!! Thank You!!!

bvanalstine@kpschools.com

I would love a copy of the test, I am new to all of this.
abrookshire@calvaryshreveport.org

Hello! I would greatly appreciate a copy, as I have to give my students a final next week!!
Thank you,
forbeslily11@gmail.com