Multiple Choice Questions for "FIRST SEMESTER" FINAL Exam

I would love a copy as well. Thanks

I would like a copy also.
Thanks so much

skelley@carson.k12.nv.us

If you are still sharing I would love a copy as well. I am new to CSP and appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Bridget

Bridget_Dycus@scps.k12.fl.us

I would appreciate a copy as well! Thanks!
emregemici@gmail.com

Better late than never? Could I get a copy too?? gmoserc@tuckahoeschools.org
Many thanks!!!

Cathy

Has anyone received a copy? If you have, please email to tim.butler@beisd.net , Thank you!!!

1 Like

I’d love a copy too! ktenbroc@hpseagles.net

1 Like

I would love a copy as well gmarrone@pointpleasant.k12.nj.us

I would love to have a copy of your midterm and/or final exam for Units 1 to 4 - thank you!!
LPassarelli@birmingham.k12.mi.us

Please share! I’m new also and any time saver is great!
I appreciate it!
Melissa

melbev@newlima.k12.ok.us

I, also, would be interested in receiving a copy, please!

biermanl@khswaverider.k12.hi.us (that’s an “L”)

Thank you!

We’re all so busy…a copy would be much appreciated. Margaret.birch@cr.k12.de.us
Thanks

Hi all i am new to this and i am looking for a sample Computational artifact and written responses.
i wan to give my students an early start of thinking and setting up storyboards for these projects.
Thanks you all.
Abe

Here are two examples from my class. I would also HIGHLY recommend checking out the college board website for their released examples.

Example #1

[Example #2]
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/138DziWthTJb0H2RlKVikh0mS8WBOjkuLRR7Vi8i8h_0/edit?usp=sharing)

Note, I don’t think that these would score a perfect on the AP exam, but it might give you some extra examples to talk about with your class.

1 Like

I would love a copy to send it to me please use debbie.hackney@pgcps.org
Thanks!!

Hi Ms. Bryan,
Thank you for your help and I would follow up and check the college board website.
once again Thanks
Abe

I would love to have a copy! Can you please send it to sdartez@greenvilleschools.us

I would love a copy as well. Send to boserk@notredameprep.com
Thanks!

I would love a copy as well! jgreen@somersetacademysh.com If anyone has received one please forward a copy to the email address posted.

Awesome that you are giving us the benefit of time. I too would like a copy if you have the time to send. Mathisd3@duvalschools.org Thanks in advance!