Multiple Choice Questions for "FIRST SEMESTER" FINAL Exam

cwerner I would love a copy also. hzatkovic@erschools.com

Please forward me a copy! Thank you so much! hzatkovic@erschools.com

Could you email me a copy? It’s my first year teaching anything computer science related and could really use additional practice questions! Rclang1@gmail.com

Hi would you mind emailing your midterm to me as well? I can send you an email?

Thank you so much!

This is my first year teaching CSP and I would love to see a copy of the midterm.

jjr4664@lausd.net

I would also love a copy. This is my first year and am feeling a little overwhelmed! kmiller@yorktown.k12.in.us

I would love a copy of it. This is my first year teaching this class and it is a bit overwhelming. It can be sent to samsq@duvalschools.org

I would love a copy of it. Thank you!
jsera@ocsdnj.org

Would you please share the midterm with me ?

Send a personal message asking them to share. Code.org does not encourage teachers to post tests on the forum since students have access to the forum.

1 Like

Could you please send me a copy also? ktenbroc@hspeagles.net Thanks!

I would love to see what your exam looks like if you don’t mind sending me a copy. dbutton@wakefieldschool.org

Would you please share this with me, as well? I’d very much appreciate it!
Thanks,
Lorre
lgifford@waynecountryday.com

I would appreciate a copy.

Joe Keays

jkeays@lvusd.org

Thanks a million

I AM HAVING SIMILAR STRUGGLES WITH PUTTING TOGETHER THE EXAM. I WOULD LOVE TO ASK YOU FOR A COPY OF YOUR EXAM. I THINK ITS MOST KIND OF YOU TO OFFER. THANK YOU MURRAY@EHILLEL.ORG

Hello,

Can I receive a copy to my email sereen.itani@gmail.com

Thank you for sharing

I would also appreciate a copy if possible!
cdexter@hpregional.org
High Point
Thanks!

Could I get a copy please?

Forgot to add my email. roroakman@gmail.com

I’m in my first semester of teaching APCSP in Tulsa. It would be TERRIFIC to see a sample of what anyone else is using or has used as sample test items over Code.org Units 1-4 (or any subset). If you have such content that you’re willing to share, please send a copy to: jford@hollandhall.org
Thank you!
Joe Ford