Multiple Choice Questions for "FIRST SEMESTER" FINAL Exam

Hi all,

First of all, thank you to those of you who have given tips and advice – as a first time AP CSP teacher, these forums have been super helpful.

I would love a copy of the assessment sent to me if that is still being shared. My email is: lindsey_hadzima@bcsd.org

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi

I really appreciate your time to create a midterm. I would love a copy. Peace!

jkeays@lvusd.org

As a first year teacher, I would also really appreciate a copy of your midterm. Thanks so much in advance!!

uhlj@bishopheelan.org

Hello @cwerner, I would love a copy as well, if you’re still sharing.

My email is juliechew@mingovalley.org. Thanks so much!

Hi @cwerner - I would love a copy of the midterm if you are still sharing. My email is lindsey_hadzima@bcsd.org – thank you so much!

I would appreciate a copy of your midterm as well, please! Thank you so much for being willing to share!
rebecca.kerr@browardschools.com

If you are willing to share, I would appreciate a copy of your midterm, please! Thank you so much for being willing to share!
rebecca.kerr@browardschools.com

I would appreciate a copy as well. jjr4664@lausd.net

Thanks,
Jose

Cwerner, I would love to see your midterm. My email address is alicebrooks@charter.net. I need that kind of help. This is my first teaching attempt after 50 years as an IT professional. I love it but I need mentoring. Looking for a school that will allow me to use some classroom and IT experience toward a degree in STEM Curriculum Development.

@cwerner - Could you please email me a copy of the midterm exam. jmehringer@gjcs.k12.in.us

Thank you much!

Jess

I am a first year CSP teacher. Would love to see a copy of a midterm if you wouldn’t mind sharing that with me. baron.potter@edmondschools.net

Good Morning,

Is there a way I can have a copy of your mid term as well? Thanks so much.
You are a lifesaver

Hi there! If you are still willing to share, can you send a copy to mrswrightcs@gmail.com. Thanks!

Is it too late to request a copy? ThompsonA@bghs.org

Hello, I would also love to have a copy of your final exam. Thank you! dnelson@depaulprep.org

@cwerner I would love a copy. First year teaching this class and I’m a little stressed. pamela.smith@jenksps.org

@cwerner I would love a copy. First year teacher looking for all the help I can get, baranja@tcaps.net
Thanks!

I would like a copy if you have time.

Thanks

mkershaw@guhsd.net

Would love to have a copy - tgordon@swl.k12.oh.us