Please leave any feedback, thoughts, or resources for the lesson here. As a reminder, good feedback has the following elements:
- description of your school and classroom context
- details on what went well when teaching this lesson
- details on what didn't go well when teaching this lesson
- a description of the changes you would recommend to improve the lesson (including formative assessment opportunities you added to the lesson)
- details on the types of deviations you made from the lesson
For more details on what good feedback looks like, check out the feedback guide!