Posters for Unit 1

Has anyone made or know how to get a poster for both the Problem-Solving Process and the Input/Output Model? I’d like to have those up in my room throughout the year. I’m not opposed to creating them myself (I have one for the PSP already, but it’s sub-par, to say the least) but a professional-looking poster would have more durability.

1 Like

Joey,

Just wanted to check and make sure I’m understanding - you want a professional print, not a PDF that you can print yourself? Code.org doesn’t have professional posters (yet), but I attached the PSP and I/O, Storage and Processing to this post if you can find a good poster printer (or Kinkos…)

Brad
Problem Solving Poster.pdf (821.0 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you for posting

Thank you, Brad. Do you know what the maximum size that these could get without starting to distort or pixelate?

Joey,

Unfortunately I don’t. BUT I’ll play with my schools poster printer and let you know! Another option might be to print a bunch, laminate, hole punch and use a key ring as reference guides for students and have multiple around the room for them to access.

Brad

I made one for the problem solving processProblem Solving process

3 Likes

I had 4 of my students work with the art teacher to make a poster of Input, Output, Storage and Processing. They used a sheet of large poster paper, construction paper and printed out the words. It turned out to be amazing and they posted it in the classroom. They were proud of their result and very engaged.

1 Like

I re-created the Problem Solving Process image so I could print a large poster. It is approximately 34"x34". If you are unable to download it at full resolution I can email you the file.

5 Likes

Hi,
Can you please email me the problem solving process image?

I was able to click on the link in Laura’s post and it opened up for me and then I was able to right click on it and “Save Image As”. It looks like there’s a broken image link, but it did still work for me. Let me know if that isn’t working for you!

Mike