Pseudo Code in mc exam

I thought I had seen a document with annotations on the pseudecode that will be used during the exam but I can no longer find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks.

@yesicatrujillo

I think what you are looking for is in the ‘purple’ book starting on page 114.

Andrea

1 Like

Doe this answer seem right?

I think it would be the second one since the user will provide input after “What is your name?” and hit the enter key. That would output “Hello Karel” on a new line.

We thought A; based on using console.log( ); but the correct answer here is C. So we wondered if pseudocode caused it to be C. We looked through the reference list and it only has a sample of display used once. I think this question is probably just wrong.

It is confusing but based on the documentation for DISPLAY, “displays the value of expression followed by a space”, first choice would be eliminated. If we disregard, what the user is doing third choice would be correct.

1 Like

Thank you! I see that now with your help.

@carmichaelc

The reference sheet says that the DISPLAY command displays the value of the expression followed by a space.

If a line return was implied as part of the DISPLAY command, the printout would have been:
What is your name?
Hello
Karel

None of the answer choices seem to consider how the input of the name effects the display.

Andrea