Unit 3 Lessons 1-11 Knowledge Check

ME TOO!
THANKS!!!

plucas@mrsd.org

Wow this is great Me. Too!

sgreen@st-cecelia.org

Thank you for this! I would also appreciate a copy

mriley@bhpsnj.org

Thanks for this? Can you “share” it with me?
groche@uxbridge.k12.ma.us

Me too!!!
Thank you so much for doing this!!
roroakman@gmail.com

Thank you for sharing!

BTW, for those of you looking for a copy, grab the the URL inside of the parenthesis below (don’t copy the parenthesis) and paste it into your browser’s address bar (where URLs go) and hit enter/go – it should pull up as normal then. This forum automatically embeds links as an iFrame, which I think is the problem some people are having.

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y-2max1fxwnFR2hcHWVuL84cgKP5xQe4RcybYPVHb1k/edit)

Once you have the Form up in your browser, just “Make a copy” as she suggested at the top of the thread.

1 Like

Thank you for the instructions on how to access this resource.

Hi there! I am not able to even click on the form. It just keeps saying “learn more” when I try and click.

Erin,

You’ll need to share your email with the poster (Megan Summers) so she can give you access.

Brad

Please add me also
jgibbons@rusd.k12.ca.us

Thanks, Julie

just wanted to add my thank you. Thank You!!

Can’t access it. Thank you for your hard work and sharing of it. My email is evruss@verizon.net.
Elaine

Please add me too!! Thanks - cs.maniac415@gmail.com

This is fabulous! How can I make a copy of it for use in my classroom?

Absolutely you can, I’m glad you like it!

Thanks,

Megan Summers

I was able to figure out how to make a copy of the google quiz for myself. Does the quiz automatically grade for you?

Hello
I would love to get access to your lesson checks, if you would not mind.
jgibbons@rusd.k12.ca.us
Thanks, Julie Gibbons - Chemawa Middle School

Could I please get a copy of this assessment? The copy command is not available to me. My email address is sdenniso@k12.wv.us
Thank you

This is fabulous! Thank you so much for creating this in Google Forms and the great assessment idea!

Thank you so much for this! My students have been struggling with some of the more abstract concepts & I have been trying to find a way to review the concepts in the first part of this Unit. This is going to be incredibly useful!