Unit 4 is now live!

The team has finished updating unit 4 for the '16-'17 school year, and it’s now available in Code Studio! You can assign the section to your students by selecting ‘Unit 4: Big Data and Privacy’ on you Teacher Dashboard, as shown below.

See the teacher lesson plans >>

See Unit 4 in Code Studio >>

Unit 4 - Lesson 6:

The links for both work sheets in lesson 6 bounce you to a Google Drive document and tells me that I do not have permission to access the file. I doubt this is an issue with my teacher account as I can see the keys links below the worksheet links. Can you check this fix links ASAP. I was planning to use that lesson tomorrow.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, :slight_smile:

hey, @matthew.parets-- all fixed now. sorry about that!

1 Like

Hey, I’m sure you guys don’t hear this enough: THANK YOU! You make teaching fun and give all of us teachers more time to focus on the students and less time worrying about the details. You guys rock!

2 Likes

Ok, I now need Unit 5, I should complete Unit 5 Stage 4 by November 4th. I now you are working hard so if there is anything you can do to clean Unit 5 up that would be great.

For Unit 4 lesson 1, what is the best way to direct students to find out where the data is coming from?

@amsistek I just divided students up between the sites and let them share out. I didn’t think there was one best place to go.

So they can just figure out where the data is coming from rather easily for all of the sites?

@dlewin

If you need Unit 5 lessons before early December, the best option is to use the old Unit 3 lessons starting with Lesson 9. The team is actively updating those lessons for Unit 5 but the core objectives will remain the same.

Old Unit 3

Andrea

1 Like

Great stuff.

The Unit 4 Overview page doesn’t yet have the link to the “flat pdf of all the lessons…”

Hi @heymrhayes

The unit overview page should now have a link to the PDF!

Best

Dani