What is a Computer Activity Worksheet

I have no space in my lab for posters. And it will be a mess to use scissors and tapes in my lab.
So I created this worksheet for my students to work on directly using MS Word. They can work as team or individually. Students saved their own copies in their network folders. I purposely did not make the students to share yet. I plan to give them a chance to change their answers after they learn more about “What is a Computer”, then share by printing them out.

Feel free to use it with your students.

U1L04 modified Activity Guide - What Is A Computer reduced.doc (408.5 KB)

25 Likes

This is great! Thanks!

This looks great. Thanks for sharing

Thanks
just let me know. How old are your students ?
I’m a french teacher.

Alex

Love it! Thanks for sharing this!

Thanks for this. I tried to make one but just couldn’t find the time to finish.

Such an awesome resource, thank you!

I made a Google Slide where the students can drag the images under the correct category. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hW3X8ReysQ1b3O2BzpCyp2UJ1ixXEA8BT4csoWPLrsY/edit?usp=sharing

5 Likes

This is great! Thank you for taking the time to create this.

This is absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you hchu126!!! I added the 2 questions to the bottom.
Hmmm…will not allow me to upload my document so here’s the text I added under your grids (I did delete one row) - 1) What rules or definition did you use to categorize your objects?
2) Which item was most difficult for you to categorize? How did you eventually make the decision of where to place it?

2 Likes

This is awesome. My lab is in the same situation. I look forward to using the word document you created and having my students submit it online.

Thank you so much for this! I modified by making 2 documents (Part A and Part B) so that different groups have different items to sort and fewer items - larger print!.