CS Discoveries Unit 3: Interactive Games and Animations Assessment

csdunit3

Here is a quiz that I created for Lessons 1-7:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kvaygLZMA1eZvcp07J_M6J17seEcN6WBwFzptFh4TA4/edit?usp=sharing

Awesome, thanks! This will be super helpful

Thank you for sharing this quiz. Looks great.

Do you have an answer key for this??

Were you able to get an answer sheet for this?
francene.beaman@sausd.us

If so can you send it to me.
Thanks Francie

please email me for it directly. brandy.barlow@coffee.k12.ga.us

Hi! I created a challenge for the end of lesson 3 that I counted as a quiz. We grade on a standards-based scale (1-4) at my school so in order for students to get a 3 they needed to replicate my picture exactly. In order to get a 4 they needed to add at least 3 extra things (like eyes, arms, hat, buttons etc).
snowman quiz

May I have the answer key? This is great.
carolyn.d.medlock@adams12.org

This is great! Thank you so much!

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for sharing your quiz after lesson 3. I was interested in learning more about how you are using your standards-based scale throughout all the units. We are currently in the process of moving this way with a launch date of the start of school next year. Do you have any resources you would be willing to share? Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Kind regards, Chris Kerlin

@brandy.barlow Do you have an assessment made for the second part of this unit by chance?

May I have the answer key? This is great.

hunterbodenheimer@gmail.com

This is really heplful

Thanks so very much!

Would love a copy of the answer key as well…to save me some time! Thanks
kuhnd@bas-k12.org

This is great. I have taken your document and put it into a Microsoft form. I will be honest, I was not sure of questions 18 and 19! So if someone can help me out there that would be great!
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ShareFormPage.aspx?id=1YHm6RZriE-gEzo6fFHRqSKRGTTVZlFKoWNDsYlkC09UMTNKVUQxMUZJSDBGUjZWM1dXUEtIOEE1WC4u&sharetoken=7NT3N8ldv6iqaF3gX9HN
Thanks