CSD Assessments in Google Forms

assessment
googleforms

Hello All!

I am new to using CSD this year. I teach 7th and 8th grade Computers. My district is big on assessment data, so I was wondering if anyone had any assessments already made in Google Forms before I made my own.

Thanks in advance. I am very happy that I found this PLC for code.org!

Jenni

Jenni,

There are no official Code.org ones (yet) but this forum has a ton of resources. It’s mostly organized by the Unit and Lesson # so check in those and often people have made some sort of assessment. Glad to have you along!

Brad

If you are still looking for forms here are some I have made for Units 1, 2 and 3

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d0Y3lp3SYUgxxW6QgZG79p3OuxEbVlif?usp=sharing

Can you share this with me. Thank you
Julie

Hi there,

Would you also mind sharing with me? My email is wendybunker@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Thank you so much! These are great!

You should be able to make a copy of them from the folder. I made the folder public

I updated the permissions on everything so it should work now. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Thank you for sharing this. I have added it to my Google drive, but I still do not have Edit access. Are you able to give me access?

I did but if you make a copy you should be the owner of the new copy. Please don’t make changes to the original.

Great! I have it now. Thanks again.

Great work. Thanks for sharing

Fabulous! Is there a way for me to just copy and paste into my own forms?

It doesn’t allow us to copy. It only asks for editing permission???

Could you share this with me also? Cameo.prado@iicsnambassadors.com