Different look in shared screen

I created my own unit 3 level 17 in comp sci discoveries. When I look at the shared program, the background flips to all the other rainbow backgrounds. https://studio.code.org/projects/gamelab/NUi2T92V2yLe_UUBV03iY1e-OtxuBwet6FcC68BlIe8
Also, when I look at the assessment from level 16 (keyboard input) in share mode, the wing_bot looks moves it’s wings. How can you make this happen in game lab?
How do you see the other “costumes” in game lab?

@ddaniels3,

You raise a good question. I’m not sure why the Assessment level 15 (keyboard input) is different when you share it than it is when played on level 15. That may be a minor bug, however the reason why the rainbow screen changes and why the wingbot flaps its wings is because of frame animation.

If you click on the “animation” tab after sharing the project, you will see the different frames that compose those two sprites.

Here’s a link to a page that explains how it works. Hopefully this helps, but let us know if you still have any questions.

Good luck!

Mike

Thank you for your answer but my screen looks different.

I do not have the ability to see the different animations. I would love to have my students add more animations but it’s not there.

That’s what I saw too, but then I hit “remix” and the rest of the frames showed up. Not sure why. Could be a small glitch or bug, but see if you can hit remix and see the other frames.

Mike