Game Lab Full Screen Option

Is there a possibility that the Game Lab screen(where you see your program run) can be put into full size screen. In SCRATCH the game screen can be put into three different size options, something I think Game Lab should add as a new feature.

1 Like

I’ve often thought that too!

This is something we’ve been talking about a lot recently. According to the engineering team, it’s more complicated than I originally thought it would be, but it’s definitely an idea that’s on our radar. I’ll pass on the feedback that at least two more people like the idea.

Elizabeth

Hmm,
I was hoping full screen for the gamelab already existed. I know that screen resizing can cause crazy glitches depending on how one designs the code (absolute versus relative position, etc). I have wondered how the engineers did the drag and expand that is already present. It is so glitch free!

I am making a solitaire game for my discoveries class. I will give them my version of a deck of cards. The individual cards are pretty small, even in the most expanded view currently. Put me down as another teacher who would love the full screen feature.

Thanks.

1 Like

I would recommend emailing support.code.org with that request as I know they track requests as they work on future updates.

Mike

1 Like