Midterm Assessment After Unit 2

csdunit2
midterm

Answer key too please. This is great!
carolyn.d.medlock@adams12.org

This is great! Thank you so much. Do you have an answer key as well?

Thank you for sharing. Could you please share the answer key. Thank you.
dmonteiro@glcps.org

Could you send me that answer key also? brandy.hicks@milan.k12.in.us

Yes, please email me your email address.

Hi, my name is Kim and Iā€™m teaching middle school. I would like to administer the Mid term. Can you send the Answer Key

Yes, please email me your email address.

Good Morning, I would like to use your exam for my mid term. Will you please share your answer key with me?
Jreeves@dallasisd.org

Good morning, I too would like to use your mid-term. Could you share your answer key?

nathan_atkins@notes.k12.hi.us

Thank you

Hi Brandy,

I would like to get the answer key as well if that is okay.....amoorman@sripley.k12.in.us

Thank you for making this happen @brandy.barlow!! :v:

Hi Brandy,

Thank you for the midterm assessment.
Please send me your answer key to the midterm assessment.
Shirley.santiago@kia-china.org

Thanks!

Thank you so much for this.

Please send an answer key to: bpenney@tolland.k12.ct.us

This is awesome! Thank your for sharing your hard work. Would you mind sharing the answer key to mbeltrandelrio@harmonytx.org

Great resource. I would also like the answer key. I teach at a small private school in MD. My school email address is vetheredge@fthcm.org (attention E. Russ)

I would also like the answer key: srmstechlady@gmail.com:slight_smile:
Thanks.

Please send me the answer key as well. Regards George george.landry@ucps.k12.nc.us

If you are still sending the answer key, Iā€™d appreciate it! You have done an amazing job with the midterm. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Christy Kalkun
ckalkun@allsaintscs.com

Hey good sir.

my name is Mike Rosemond a teacher in Baltimore City can I please have the answer key to midterm exam.

my email is: mrosemond@bcps.k12.md.us

thank you

Anyone interested in a CS Discoveries Unit 1 and 2 quiz for use in Canvas? I have adapted the quiz from brandy.barlow and added a few questions and created a Canvas quiz. You can import the quiz and then turn it back into a Question Bank. I have included a link to the Canvas export file. If you need instructions for the import let me know and I will be glad to send them to you. If you have problems with the shared link just email me and I will attach the export file and send it to you. I did test the import and it worked for me. Get it. Good luck!!