Student enrolled in 17-18 course


I have a student who has enrolled in the 17-18 CS Discoveries course. Is there a way to transfer him and his work thus far into 18-19?



He can be added to the 18-19 course regardless of what other courses he is in, but because the two courses are considered different, even though they have a lot of similarities, there’s no way to transfer his work.