Code is correct but it is not executing

My code and student’s code seems to be correct but the changes are not being shown…Lesson 10 #14!

My guess is that your student didn’t add the style sheet to the HTML Page. Lesson 10 bubble 13 explains how to do this in the Instructions. Let me know if this doesn’t fix the problem.

Karen

1 Like

I have a very similar situation happening with my students too. Their page is linked but the text-align property doesn’t seem to be working.

If you post a SHARE link to the page that is not aligning correctly, we can take a look and see what the issue might be.

1 Like

Hello @batemab,
I just wanted to check in on your student’s project. Were you able to get the text-align property to work?

Yes, we did get that working. The only other thing is being able to center or float a list? Is that possible?

Abby

It’s a tiny bit trickier, but not impossible. Check out https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_list-style-position.asp. They show you how to put the bullet point on the “inside” so when you use text-align: center in your rule set for the list, then the bullets will go with it. Does this make sense?

Yes that makes sense, thank you!