Hi to all - I have a student who is trying to have the above-linked project accomplish the following:
- Have trees/bush/dividers/gas/pothole/coin reset once they hit their certain negative number and appear again starting from the right at their certain appearance number.
- Have “bus” respond to up and down arrows to navigate the bus up and down on the road to avoid obstacles and collect helpful objects.
Right now, the code is running but they do not reset and the bus is not responding to up and down arrows.
He has tried:
- Separating the functions for each sprite.
- Separating the visibility calls.
- Rearranging the commands once the sprites appear after the left click is pressed during the start-up or game over screens, at least to an extent.
- Rearranging the functions, to an extent.
Thank you all for your help with this!