Is there a way to disable getting prompted?

So basically I saw this project that had debugging disabled and it spam prompted me so I couldnt see the project. I just wanted to see how to project worked, but NOOO they HAD to block it. So i was wondering if there is a way to like disable prompts in a way

The only thing that might work is not running the game/app then remixing, then delete prompt("put something here");

If it’s a game lab project, then it’s most likely to prevent hacking.

Oh yeah, I’m also wondering how to disable that too mind helping me? Sorry if it’s offtopic.

its the game labs issue here, most optimized way to get user input values is only through “prompts”, personally that is also annoying to us because when test our games we have to go thought it all too, but we cant do much about it (in most cases), you could try getting a prompt blocker but u will need to to constantly disable it to test other user input based games.

I agree that prompts can be annoying when spammed. It is possible to use the keyboard to get user input, but prompts are the only way to

1. completely pause the game from running without crashing it
  2. get user input on mobile

Well Technically, there is a somewhat of a way to do it, though it may be a little buggy because you are still technically calling the function… actually maybe think about as you overwriting it before the program ever uses it

As such this requires using your inspect console AKA (ctrl + shift + i) to navigate within the console, then overwrite the prompt function by doing

prompt = function() {}

However most anti debugging software uses console.log along with the prompts to crash the page. But, not to worry you should be fine with just overriding that as well with this same method. In fact one line is all it takes to prevent this from happening

// this line here should allow it to somewhat perform
prompt = console.log = function() {}
// though if you just want to experiment it may be best to just crash it
prompt = console.log = undefined;

however if you are tampering with stuff that may not want you looking into it.
[ It may be more responsible of you to respect the creators decision and tamper with your own copy ],
It shouldn’t be to hard to troubleshoot to get rid of the DRM once your able to in cooperate your own library (usually where most DRM is located) and replace it with your own, there’s nothing wrong with reverse engineering.

Hope this helps! and maybe you might learn a bit more about the projects your looking into or perhaps future ones