Sample Poster Example?

Does anyone have a sample picture of a finished poster? I would like to show some examples.

2 Likes

Hello-

Were you able to get any examples? I too, would like some examples to share with my students. If you have, do you mind sharing, I would really love it!

My email is hartzelld@bsd405.org :slight_smile:

I teach CSD in the high school setting. I gave students a choice to make a poster or make some slides to talk over. Everyone chose to make slides. I can share some of those with you if you’d like.

1 Like

I would like to have copies too! Or even a picture of some posters together would be great!
Kristin.runyan@wssd115.org

1 Like

Yes, I would like some examples!

hartzelld@bsd405.org

Thanks

As a first time teacher of this course, I too would appreciate samples. Thank you!
bludwig@lincoln.k12.nc.us

Here is one.

8 Likes

jold-
OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you for sharing this! My students started this on Friday and I was worried about how this is going to end. Now I can show them a finished product and they can visual how this could look as they start to put this together! Thank you!!!

No problem. I would say this was one of the better examples.

Thank you so much for this! This is awesome!!

Would you mind sharing some of your students examples with me. I appreciate it. Thank you

mmeringolo@bufsd.org

Thanks for sharing! This will certainly motivate my students.

Yes, I am going to do the same this week. Students enjoy creating powerpoints, they are more dynamic and gives them the chance to draw digitally.

Does anyone have photos of posters? I teach middle school and am looking to give them some ideas about what a poster should include…

Here are some my students did a while back.

3 Likes

These are great! Thank you so much!

Hello-

Were you able to get any examples? I too, would like some examples to share with my students. If you have, do you mind sharing, I would really love it!

My email is rurbizo@macrisschool.org

Thanks!

Hello-

My email is rurbizo@macrisschool.org

Thanks!

Also interested in examples. I’ll post the ones my students make here when we are done.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing - I like this so much better than a poster!