U2L9 Project Alternative Rubric

I like the rubric on Code.org but need to assign a grade for the project. Please provide me with feedback to improve my rubric.U2L9 Web Development - Personal Project Rubric.docx (24.4 KB)
U2L9 Web Development - Personal Project Rubric.pdf (189.5 KB)

4 Likes

This looks almost exactly like the one I created for my class. I broke it down like a checklist too to make it easier to go through each of the pages. I have 180 students at a time and I need a way to get through the sites quickly.

Mrs. Bobb,

Looks good, on my rubrics I have written down the Lesson that they learned the specific skill so students can return to that lesson for a refresher if they are missing any components.

Brad

Thank you! I also put the unit name and number, lesson name and number and name of the assignment because students would ask me 50 times for that information. How exhausting!!!

Mrs. D. Bobb

Coppin Academy High School

Physical Education & Health Teacher

visit my website 1506709913872_BaldEagleFlyingAnimationRightSide.gif

[

](http://coppinacademy.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=887376&type=u)

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained herein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.

1 Like

Hi Brad,

Could you please share your rubric with the unit and lesson info that goes with it?

Thanks!
Pia Ribbe

2 Likes