Unit 2 Lesson 9 Bubble 4

Hi, which lessons and bubbles do the students need to do prior to Unit 2 Lesson 9 Bubble 4 to be able to link the pages that are mentioned? Thank you!

Hi,

Not real sure what you are asking. Can you please clarify?

Karen

Sure, Lesson 2.9 Bubble 4 links to previous work. I am trying to determine to which other lessons. I believe it is Lesson 2.6 Bubble 8, however I am not sure if this is the only other screen that builds up to 2.9.4. I am running a TTL on Lesson 2.9 tomorrow and wanted to double check. Your feedback would be extremely helpful. Thank you! Sherry

Students have several opportunities to work on the pages that will make up their personal websites before lesson 9. The bubbles you are wondering about are at the end of Lessons 4 (Headings), 6 (Lists), and 7 (Images).

After lesson 8, these “project-backed” bubbles will show up again later in the unit when students start learning CSS, rgb colors, and classes. A typical progression in online lessons in this unit is going from introduction of a new concept to skill building to application (project). Hope this helps!

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you so much!

Sherry

1 Like