Unit 2 Lesson 9: NO share button

I normally have my students send me their share link for one of the challenges in the last step of each lesson. There is no Share button for the challenges in Lesson 9. Is there a reason for this?

@soconnell,

I would recommend you reach out to support@code.org with a request for that specific level. I think sometimes there is a reason, but it may also be the case that they can add one.

Mike

I’ve already passed the lesson, so I won’t be following up on this.

I also need the share button in version 2021.

@soconnell,

Hi! I believe the best way to get that information to the engineers would be to send a message to support@code.org. I have actually had them add a share button to a page I wanted shareable before.

thanks,

Mike

Hello @soconnell,
I double checked a couple of things and I am still seeing the Share button in my Web Lab lessons, however, they aren’t necessarily on the last level like they were in previous versions. With the addition of the Challenge levels, the Share button is sometimes on earlier levels. I don’t know if this helps or not with your dilemma. If you’re still not seeing the Share button at all, then you may want to check with the engineers at support@code.org.

FYI, just to avoid the feeling of gaslighting: @soconnell was correct that there wasn’t a share button on that level. I added it yesterday after getting an email at support@code.org, which is why you see it today =)

Cheers,
Dan - Code.org Curriculum Writer

Thanks Dan! The button is there and my students were able to submit :slight_smile:

2 Likes