2023 Written Response Practice Exam 1 - Q2a

Would they get credit if they say the loop repeats for every item in a list? Or do they have to have identified the condition? (ex. i<list.length) My students are using javascript

The question states:
“Q2 (a) Consider the first iteration statement included in the Procedure section of your Personalized Project Reference. Describe the condition(s) that will cause the body of the iteration statement to execute at least once.”

Rubric Says:
Written response 2(a) describes the condition(s) that will cause the body of the iteration statement to execute at least once.

• If multiple iteration statements are included in the Procedure section of the Personalized Project Reference, use the first iteration statement to determine whether the point is earned.

• The iteration statement does not need to be contained in a procedure to earn this point.

I feel like as long as they explain it well enough, it will be fine.

If their loop was based on the condition i < list.length, they should mention that the list used would need to at least have one element and the loop variable, i, would need to start with the value 0.

1 Like