Animation Tab and Editing Code.org Images

**In the animated tab, I added a Code.org Car I found in the pre-given pictures. I want to duplicate the car 4 ways…up, down, left, right. I want to make my car look like it’s going the direction when I press the specific arrows.
** When I duplicate my car in animation tab, it does not rotate correctly and cuts off the image. Then I cannot get the cut off image back.
**I’ve tried to change the size of the canvas behind the image, but cannot figure out how to do this. I have also tried using other images like bikes…same thing. I think it has to do with the size of the canvas behind the picture, but I cannot figure out how to change that.

Thank you,

Jaime Nicol

You are correct. If you change the size of the canvas behind the picture, you should be able to get it to work correctly.

Look for the icon on the far right of the screen that looks like a box with an arrow shooting out of the corner.Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 7.53.54 AM

Once you click on it, make sure the width of your canvas is wider than the current length. You can even make it wider if you want. Then, rotate it and finally use the crop icon to resize the canvas to fit the sprite when you are done. Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 7.55.01 AM

Hopefully that will help!

Good luck!

Mike