Code posters for print

I’m wondering if there is a place I can print some posters I’m looking for. I’d like to have the hierarchical system in my classroom. In the video, The Internet: HTTP and HTML, it has a great visual of the three basic layers of the Internet. Are these available?

Hi @hvissia,

Oooooh, that’d be cool. Let me ask the staff to see if anyone has the original assets on these to make a nice high-res printout. :ok_hand:

Frank

Frank,

I would really appreciate that. I have tried to copy the picture off the video and it just loses its resolution.

THANK YOU so much for looking into this for me!

Heidi

image004.png

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

Frank,

I just wanted to follow up on this. Have you been able to see if they could do this?

Heidi

image003.png

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

Hi @hvissia,

Sorry for the delay. I checked in again and although we passed along the request to the person who made the video, we still haven’t heard back. So far though it doesn’t look likely. :slightly_frowning_face:

Frank

Thank you for checking!

image003.png

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

Frank,
Has there been any move toward this?
Thank you,
Heidi

Attaching my versions. Not exactly the same, but as close as my remedial photoshop skills could make them.

1 Like

Wow! These are amazing! Thank you. Now I need to figure out how to print them poster size! :wink:
Thank you so much!

They are designed to be on 8.5 x 11 … I’ll see if it’s easy to upsize them. I may be able to.

Mike

Here’s a larger version that should print at 16 x 20" or maybe larger. They also have a white border so they should print better if you print it at somewhere like Costco. Best wishes!

1 Like

Thank you so so much!

image003.png

These are awesome! thanks for doing this!