CSD Unit 5 Google Slides for each lesson

Please MAKE A COPY. Link to Google Drive Folder of complete CSD Unit 5 Resources: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BIkE6KOikXn6Etl4k8phCLlSvpQD-YfY

Includes a PearDeck integrated Google Slide-deck for each of the 15 Lessons and copies of all lesson plans and handouts separated into individual folders.

Ideas worth sharing. Last year when I started teaching CS Discoveries to my 6th-graders, I was inspired by a Forum post from “rlehman” where they generously shared slides for Unit 1. Inspired, I modified and embellished their slides and added PearDeck interactions to help reduce the amount of photocopies needed and increase student engagement in unplugged lessons. Getting ready for facilitating a CSD Workshop on Unit 5 I decided to polish up my slides for this unit and share them with the Code.org community in hopes that they may be useful for others.

Suggestions, corrections and comments welcome: rutherford_leola@asdk12.org

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’m sure this will help a lot of teachers!

Mike

2 Likes

I just notice that the cards were not included in CODE.ORG!
When I saw your pack, I got very excited to see the set of cards there>
Thank you so much.

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work! Our district is getting ready to transition from remote to hybrid/remote learning, and your PearDeck slides are exactly what I needed to assist me in teaching in this different format.

Hello! Do you happen to have a PearDeck integrated Google Slide-deck for Unit 3. Thanks! Usha

You are so appreciated!!! :star_struck: