Digital Journal for CSD

Wow! this is amazing! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

Thank you SO much for sharing your work. This is incredible! If I am not doing all units with my classes, is there a way to remove the extra tab titles on the sides of all slides? I am not familiar with how to go about that.
Thanks again!

This is absolutely perfect!! Thank you so very much.

Thank you for sharing!! This is awesome :slight_smile:
I will probably end up breaking it up by unit so the file will be smaller and easier for students to load. Thanks again!

Thank you!! Iā€™m splitting this into 2 as I teach Units 1-3 the first year (2 meetings a week) and 4-6 the second year. I am so grateful!

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is amazing!!!

This is such a help!!!
Thanks for creating and sharing!!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! This is a wonderful resource!

Thank you so much! Love how this is organized for students to use!

This is awesome! I was just trying to decide HOW Iā€™d make this! You saved me so much work- Thank you!!!

Janice B.

This is invaluable! Thank you for your sharing!

Wow! Thank you very much for this resource!

This is a great journal template!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I have been stressing about how to create one for this course to use in Google Classroom, and you nailed it. Much appreciated.

This is a great template!! Thank you so much for creating this resource!

This Journal is an excellent resource, Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

Thank you for this. I am looking into using a Digital Notebook for my first year teaching this. I am excited to try this!!

Love it! How do any of you go about grading these journals? How often to check, do they submit it to you, etc. Just trying to get my thoughts straight before the year begins. Thanks.

1 Like