Editing Students Work on Web Lab or Game Lab?

Is there a way that a teacher in the class can edit their student’s web lab or game lab?
When a student needs help I, as his/her teacher, can show them their mistake and help them fix it.

Hi Tim,
I have helped students when they get frustrated by opening their project and clicking on Remix. This gives me the ability to mess around with their code in order to help. I either Share the remixed code or have them look at the new code on my computer. I don’t think there is a way to directly edit their projects.

1 Like

Thank you! I worked on this and it worked nicely.

I constantly remix students’ projects so that I can, for example, see their Animation Tab. But, I can’t find a way to delete all of these projects that pile up in my projects area, except one by one. Help??

I think you’re right. One at a time appears to be the only way to delete them.

You may want to suggest a different option to support@code.org as they track feature requests.

Mike

It would nice if teachers could add inline comments to student code. Arrows or highlights with a textbox.

1 Like

@omari.r.sarjeant That would be nice! You may want to suggest it to support@code.org as they track feature requests and work on implementing the ones that are the most requested.

Mike