How to create clone using spritelab?

Hi everyone. Do you know if it is possible to create sprite clone and to set seconds to wait between a block and a another? I would like to let it snow… many ice ribbons.
So it should create a sprite “clone” everywhere on the x axis and move south, never stopping. How can we do? In Scratch you can create a clone. Is in code.orgpossible? I used while and when blocks but the computer gets blocked or many sprites are created but it doesn’t work.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @anita.donghia ,

I’ve only dabbled with Game Lab a bit so I don’t know of that capability off the top of my head.

Depending on how many ice ribbons you need on the screen at once, you may just be able to create that number of sprites, and then when one reaches the bottom of the screen, it “resets” to a random x value at the top.

Um… the only thing i could think of is to make a snowflake and grab the “location y and location z” block from the locations, then just make the z a random integer. Then, you could make snowflakes at the top, and go to behaviors and select “moving south” (:smile: