How to make tests, projects in course 2 fundamental curriculum of code.org

I am using code.org for elementary students at my school, but how do i implement grading and tests on code.org curriculum?

Hi!

I have the same same question. I have taken my kids through the activities of course 1. I want to know that how can I assess them after the course? How can I show their growth in terms of learning outcomes?

this is in regards to courses 1-4 i have been using their completion bubbles and assigning either Artist or Make an App lab / Game lab project at the end, and grading them on those criterias. I would however like if anyone comes up with more ideas for making tests for these courses.

Olá amigo!

Eu acredito que a conclusão correta da atividade seja a melhor maneira de avaliar o desempenho, contudo, caso queira outra forma de avaliar o desempenho da sua turma pode elaborar tarefas em grupos conforme sugerido no plano de aula proposto na plataforma. (https://code.org/curriculum/course2/4/Teacher#Extended)

Desculpe não poder ajudar de modo mais específico, pois estou iniciando minha utilização na plataforma Code.

Minha utilização é específica para ajudar os meus filhos a desenvolver habilidades em programação.

Saudações.

Same to me I have tried to improve my sisters skills and they are not doing well