Images in DropDown?

Is there a way to put images in a dropdown menu for students to pick from? Or another way to have students choose pictures from a limited option (maybe 3 max)? I’m working on creating a different “Quote Maker” app for Unit 4, Lesson 11, Functions Make.

Thank you!

[Posts in the debugging category need to have the following pieces of information included in order to help other teachers or our moderator team best help you. Feel free to delete everything in brackets before posting your request for debugging help.]

Link to the project or level: [replace with link to the curriculum or get the “Share” link to a project]
What I expect to happen: [replace with a detailed description of the behavior you’re trying to create]
What actually happens: [replace with a detailed description of what actually happens when the code runs including any errors or unexpected behavior]
What I’ve tried: [replace with a detailed description of what you’ve already tried to do to solve the problem]

Hi @dbeckwith,

Unfortunately there is no way to embed an image itself within the dropdown menu. Some ideas that came to me:

• Post an imgur link as the dropdown option. They have to type it in to see it.
  • Include a few different images with radio buttons instead of a dropdown. This would require redesigning the app screen, most likely.

If anyone else from the community has any ideas, please feel free to contribute them here!
–Michael K.