Potential Bug in Playlab

Hi all!

After working a while with the PlayLab I think I encountered a bug. Please see the image. Or am I missing something completely?

Here is a link to the project:
Playlab project

Hi Max,
Thanks for the report! Yes, this a bug. I’ve passed this onto to our tools team, but unfortunately I don’t think it’s something that we’re going to be able to fix immediately. If there’s a type of project you’re looking to build with our tools, let me know and I’ll see if I can’t help you find a workaround.
Best,
Mike, Code.org Curriculum Team

Hi Mike,
thanks for replying. Nice to hear that your team will deal with this and I clearly understand that fixing those problems takes some time. Please let me know once it is done.
Regarding my project I tried to build behaviour which would be executed in an infinite loop but not from the very beginning and instead from some certain point after game start. I think I will find a workaround, probably by using different actor numbers.
Best,
Max

Hi Max,
If it helps, this is easily done with Sprite Lab, which is our newer programming tool for upper elementary. Here’s an example project that you’re welcome to take and modify that does what you describe:
https://studio.code.org/projects/spritelab/qfkkft-lO-6OYyG-qR0G9Tdr-M-Qm-BqSgg2klb7qHc/remix
Hope it helps!
Mike