School Closure Possibility

In the fall, there is a clear and present danger of not being in a school building again. I am concerned because many of the outstanding lessons you have developed require face to face work especially Units 1 and 2. Is there a workaround for this? If my students are unable to meet, these lessons become impossible to administer.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @gengel - the curriculum team is hard at work creating modifications for these lessons to be taught in virtual and socially-distanced settings. We understand your concerns! We will be publishing these updates as we go along, so be on the lookout for them. You’ll find links in the lesson plans.

Cheers!
~ Hannah

1 Like

@gengel, you were reading my mind!
I was just in a school wide meeting discussing our options for the upcoming school year. We were informed to consider a hybrid or completely online model (just in case).
I am also wondering about how to administer the AP CSP course and the PT without being completely F2F.

@hannah - It’s so refreshing to hear that the team is already trying to help us during these unprecedented times!

Thank you CODE.ORG for trying to help an already stressful situation!

Jen

1 Like