Turning the Google Docs into Google Slides

This is something I’m trying out because my students seem to get overwhelmed by the Google Docs. Initially I modified the docs so the background is a different color, then moved them over to slides after students still struggled with understanding what part we were on in U1L02.

Let me know what you think, I’m hoping to do something similar for all of the docs if it works out better.

4 Likes

Hello @kcharlton. I wish I would have seen this earlier. This simplified version would have helped my students, too. Thanks for posting this!

I have always liked slides because they are a graphic organizer of sorts in the way that they chunk information and break it up. I think this version does the same. The richest part of this activity is helping your students think about the problem solving process. Let us know how the kids did with it. Thank you for sharing!

Michelle

Thank you for sharing, great idea!

1 Like

What if you would take the color coding from the infographic of the problem solving process and change the column headers into those columns to help clarify the steps. Color can be a great indicator.