U1L01 - Google Slides

Hello all! Kristin Tope and I have created Google Slides for each CSD lesson. You will need to “Make a Copy” and save the lessons to your drive.

Lesson 1.1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fBABcO1GjTjMRq7WMvRpHxDAAAqp46xauC5167JjGl0

As we add later units, more slides they will become available at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwepxvyQUD26V3B3WU5DRFpFWkU

30 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for sharing

A great resource! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, thank you so much for all of these. What a great resource.

Great Resource THANK YOU!!

Fantastic. Thank you!

OH MY GOSH!! I am a new CS teacher. I just now saw your slides and I am so grateful for you doing this and sharing it. I will use these FOR SURE!
THANKS!! Have a great start to a new school year.
Jan

5 Likes

So grateful!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Great resource. Thank you

Thank you! I appreciate your sharefulness!

Thank you so much for doing this. It is awesome! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this and then sharing with us.

1 Like

Also a brand new CSD teacher here, and I just want to say thank you SOOOO much!!

First timer. Thank you for helping.

Good stuff! Do we have permission to modify? Might want to put a CC license in the footer on the master slide;) Thanks so much–this is awesome to have!

A big time saver! Thank you!!@

Thanks so much!!! This is a wonderful resource and help!

First time CS teacher (only second year overall) so ThankyouThankyouThankyou for the slides. I especially appreciate the notes for discussion and the additional “Stage Directions” for the water handling. My classroom is near the back door of the school so I think we may even step out the back door to do that part out of a single basin. I’m hopeful that the single basin experience will spark them learning between groups. Also, kudos for the deli-sheets tips. Super idea!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I can definitely use this.

Thank you so much! What a time-saver!

Rick,
Do you have slides for units 4-6 as well. I would love to steal them from you.
Thanks, Megan