U5 L8 Lockscreen Maker

I’m having trouble helping one of my students. It seems to me the code should work, but he gets a white screen when he hits the location button. Here is his code:

// List of icons to randomly choose between
var iconsList = [“icon://fa-heart”,
“icon://fa-music”,
“icon://fa-smile-o”,
“icon://fa-globe”,
“icon://fa-tree”,
“icon://fa-bolt”,
“icon://fa-moon-o”,
“icon://fa-star”];
var colorsList = [“red”, “green”, “yellow”, “blue”, “purple”, “pink”, “orange”];

RandomLocation();
RandomColor();
RandomIcon();

onEvent(“shapesButton”, “click”, function( ) {
RandomIcon();
});

onEvent(“locationsButton”, “click”, function( ) {
RandomLocation();
});

onEvent(“colorsButton”, “click”, function( ) {
RandomColor();
});

function RandomIcon() {
setProperty(“homeScreen”, “image”, iconsList[(randomNumber(0, 7))]);
}
function RandomColor() {
setProperty(“homeScreen”, “icon-color”, colorsList[(randomNumber(0, 7))]);
}
function RandomLocation() {
for (var i = 0; i < 19; i++) {
setProperty(“icon” + i, “x”, randomNumber(0, 230));
setProperty(“icon” + i, “y”, randomNumber(0, 300));
}
}

Please provide more details along with a link to the project. It will help if you could fill in the details below: [Feel free to delete everything in brackets before posting your request for debugging help.]

Link to the project or level: [replace with link to the curriculum or get the “Share” link to a project]
What I expect to happen: [replace with a detailed description of the behavior you’re trying to create]
What actually happens: [replace with a detailed description of what actually happens when the code runs including any errors or unexpected behavior]
What I’ve tried: [replace with a detailed description of what you’ve already tried to do to solve the problem]

Link to the project or level: (App Lab - Code.org)
What I expect to happen: I expect the location of the shape to change.
What actually happens: On my student’s screen, the entire screen goes white when he clicks "Locations! " Nothing happens when I run his code and click the locations button.
What I’ve tried: My student originally had this code: function RandomLocation() {
setProperty(“icon” + 1, “height”, randomNumber(0, 200));
setProperty(“icon” + 1, “width”, randomNumber(0, 200));
setProperty(“icon” + 1, “x”, randomNumber(-10, 300));
setProperty(“icon” + 1, “y”, randomNumber(-10, 400));
}.

First, we tried changing the +1 to +i but that didn’t seem to solve the issue so then we tried adding the loop to get it to work.

I noticed that the student has not drawn any icons on the screen, so he/she cannot set their property yet. The RandomIcon method is changing the image on the homescreen, but not changing the image of the icons. The student needs to use a loop like he/she did in RandomLocation method and set the image property of all the icons to a random image from the list.