Unit 2 Chapter 1 Assessment (Lesson 1 to 6)

Thank you so much for sharing. Would you mind emailing me the answer key for this, kelli.cash@mayfield.kyschools.us

Thanks for the study guide- could you share with me via email the answer key? Thanks again!
ssamora@sufferncentral.org

Thanks for sharing! It looks the google form is locked which is fine! Since we want to keep the code.org questions secure, it is best to keep that locked down so students (who could wonder through this site) don’t access it.

Thanks!

Hi GSwider,
Thanks so much for offering your Unit 2 Chapter 1 Assessment. This is my 1st year teaching APComputer Science Principles and I can use all the help I can get! Could you please give me access. Thanks, Cathy Alvarado catherine.alvarado@aps.edu

Hi, May I please have access as well? Thank you so much for sharing your work! williamsj@aa.edu

1 Like

Hi can You send a copy of the answer key for your Unit 2 study guide to my email ecarranza@leadps.org? Thank you so much !

1 Like

Hi may I please get access as well? I just requested

Thank you so much for creating this! I would also love to have access to the answer key. jboutel@tacoma.k12.wa.us

Hi, do you mind sharing the answer key with me?

Thank you so much

Hi

Can you send a copy of the answer key for your Unit 2 study guide to my email (nnguyen@smsapps.org)?

Thank you so much !

Would you mind sending me the answer key as well? At kelly.ward@lcisd.org

Can’t tell you how much I appreciate you sharing this!

1 Like

Hey! This study guide is great! Would you be able to send me a copy of your answer key as well for Unit 2 Chapter 1 centen24@gmail.com

1 Like

I would love a copy of the answer key! Thank you SO much for sharing this resource!

kmachnik@mansd.org

Is it possible to email the answer a copy of the answer key to gdickey@lakewoodpiners.org?

would you send me unit 2 test and answer key as well