Unit 3 Lesson 10 losing work

When I went to look at the work of 3 students (out of 24) in Unit 3 Lesson 10, there was nothing there. It looked like they had never started the lesson but I know that they did. As it stands right now, they have lost all their work. It also showed no version history. I checked all the different lessons, too, to see if anything was there but there was nothing. Has anybody else had this problem?

Since you already checked older curriculum versions, I would check if these students are using the same account that they used to sign up for your class. If yes, contact support@code.org with the student names.

1 Like

I have had similar problems in the past few weeks. a number of my students (10+) had some work completed on their assignments, but much of the code or IDs they’d previously named disappeared. (and reverted back to “button1”, “button2”, etc)

I wrote in to support@code.org about it. If you are unable to find your students’ work using other accounts or version, I would suggest you do the same!

They got to the root of my particular problem. Somehow, a few of my students were coding in last year’s class, not this year’s. I still have no idea how it happened. When I changed the year to 2020 in the link, I found their work.