Student work not showing up

When my students finish their work in Unit 3 Lesson 6 and 7, their work and progress are not showing up on my end when I look at the teacher dashboard. Any ideas what’s going on?

@nclark1,

Good morning. I’ve seen that happen before. The first thing I would check is to make sure that they are working in the same version of the course. If you assigned them the 2023/24 version, but somehow, they ended up in an older version (by following an old link somewhere … I put links in my LMS (Canvas) and forget to change them when I roll over the course), then they may be working on a different version of the course.

You can usually tell by looking at the URL they are on when they are working.

If that’s not it, you could reach out to support@code.org and give them the relevant account information and they may be able to help you troubleshoot.

Mike

Thank you so much for your response. I looked at the links, and it turns out I assigned the link from Interactive Animations and Games ('23-'24) and tried to look at the assignment in Focus on Coding. They are the same assignments just in different units. I did not realize that made a difference. I know now! Thanks again!

Great!

I just noticed that same thing this morning that the new collections do draw from different URL’s. Glad you were able to resolve it.

Mike