Unit Guides exemplars

Are there exemplars for completed Unit Guides? Could someone please direct me to where I can find them, if they exist? Thanks in advance!

You should be able to find most keys in the teacher resources in each lesson plan.

@cjoest the Unit Guides were intended to be scaffolds for students, frequently where students could write their own reflections (rather than a space with “right” or “wrong” answers). Thus we did not create exemplars initially. Based on feedback, we have started to create these exemplars where possible for teachers, but to reiterate, these are more sense-making tools rather than right/wrong worksheets.

Since we have just started to create these, you will see the exemplars only up for Unit 1 at the moment. As @bhatnagars pointed out, this is linked in the lesson plan where you find the Unit Guide (for Unit 1, Lesson 2 is where you can find the exemplar).

Let us know if you have any other feedback here!

hello! do we have a possible date for when the exemplars will be posted for future units? my students really enjoyed being able to look at them for units 1 and 2, but I was wondering if the unit 3 guide exemplar will be up soon… thank you!

Greetings,

Thanks for writing in to inquire about the Unit 3 Guide Exemplar. I have confirmed that both the Unit 3 and 4 guides are now linked and available for verified instructors. However, it might take up to 24 hours to update on the website. I apologize for the lag in being able to host this resource, but they should be available for you by early tomorrow morning.

Have a wonderful week,
Erik

Thanks so much! No worries, we are just starting unit 3. We appreciate all the hard work you do to help us teach!

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to ask, where would I be able to find this? Will it be under Lesson 2 like in Unit 1 or under all resources? Thank you!

Greetings,

You will find it under the Teacher Resources tab at the top of the Unit Page. It appears as though the update to the website did not go live last night. As such, it should appear in the dropdown tomorrow morning (10/12/22).

Thanks!
Erik

2 Likes