Whole-unit Slide deck link for Units 4, 5, 6 within the lesson plan? It is in Units 1-3

I noticed that the lesson plans for Units 1, 2, and 3 have all-unit slide decks linked as Teacher Materials in the first lessons.

For instance, here is the link for Unit 1 in U1l01:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ctMTD-E5lQJZGjWdckx2wiZvLnaenxp38uyENuVf_AE/copy

Is there a plan to add these to Units 4-6? I do see some slides created by folks here, but I like the lesson links because I know they have the current changes…

2 Likes

Hi @susan.honsinger,

Glad to hear you like the slide decks! These were added this year due to teacher feedback. My guess is these are likely in the works for Units 4-6 and will drop later in the year, but I’m going to check with somebody at Code.org to be sure.

–Michael K.

Fantastic to hear. They are really clear and helpful in setting the flow of the class session

Susan Honsinger
Teacher

Saint Mary Catholic School

Fort Walton Beach, FL

850-243-8913

Dedicated to Catholic values, Saint Mary Catholic School is a Christ-centered educational community committed to academic excellence, spiritual growth, individual responsibility, and service to others.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

1 Like

To follow up on @susan.honsinger’s question,

My contact has told me these are in the works, but there is no definite timeline or guarantee that they’ll be available this year. The goal is to take the time to do them correctly rather than rush them out for the sake of getting them done.

In the meantime, there are lots of resources on this forum that other teachers have made in the past. I encourage you to search the appropriate tags for Units 4-6 to find what you’re looking for until these are released.

–Michael K.

Super - I will definitely do that!

Susan Honsinger
Teacher

Saint Mary Catholic School

Fort Walton Beach, FL

850-243-8913

Dedicated to Catholic values, Saint Mary Catholic School is a Christ-centered educational community committed to academic excellence, spiritual growth, individual responsibility, and service to others.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

1 Like

code.org team, thank you so much for the whole unit slide deck! They are definitely helpful this year when we have to juggle so many different aspects of learning and teaching. I use them as the framework for my peardeck interactive sessions. Love it!

2 Likes

I think these Slides just saved my sanity! Thank you so much for posting. :heart:

1 Like