Circuit Playground coupons

I just finished getting my circuit playground working (with the help of my IT department) and LOVE it!! I was wondering when those of us who went to teachercon would be receiving our coupon to purchase them.

Michelle,

Great to hear you are enjoying it! Purchasing options will be sent out soon - I know that you’ll need to reflect on your process so far to make sure you’ll get to the circuit playground unit (Unit 6) as a requirement for the subsidy.

Brad

I was just looking for this topic - I attended CS Discoveries teacher training over the summer and a grant for the Playground Express set was mentioned. Wondering who/how/where to ask about that?

Thanks!

That information usually comes out in January, but here’s some more specific information on it:
https://code.org/circuitplayground

So helpful! Thanks very much,

Susan Honsinger
Teacher

Saint Mary Catholic School

Fort Walton Beach, FL

850-243-8913

Dedicated to Catholic values, Saint Mary Catholic School is a Christ-centered educational community committed to academic excellence, spiritual growth, individual responsibility, and service to others.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.