Connecting more than one Playground

Hello,

As the kids are working on their final projects the topic of connecting Circuit board playgrounds. I am not sure if this is possible. If so how and are there any new cables I need?

Alberto Sweeney

HI @alberto.sweeneysanch,
I’m not totally sure I understand the question, but you should have received the data cables and alligator clips with the Circuit Playgrounds when you purchased them. These should be only cables you would need.

What I mean is the students wish to combine two circuit boards with one code with each one piggybacking of each other. Is that possible?

Alberto L. Sweeney, M.S.

Bair Middle School

STEM & Computer Science

754-322-2900

alberto.sweeneysanchez@browardschools.com

id:image002.jpg@01D2FD75.589C1270

1490280393012_MOS

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses, and all communications, including e-mail communications, made
or received in connection with the transaction of School Board business are public records, which must be retained as required by law and must be disclosed upon receipt of a public records request, except as may be excluded by federal or state laws. If you
do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

The School Board of Broward County, Florida expressly prohibits bullying, including cyberbullying, by or towards any student or employee. See Policy 5.9: Anti-Bullying
for additional information.