CS A Youtube Videos

Hello fellow CS A teachers!

I am going through and recording videos for the curriculum and wanted to share my work. Any feedback is always appreciated. I hope someone can use it!

[www.youtube.com/mrrhodes](https://Mr. Rhodes Youtube)

3 Likes

Well done, friend! How do you normally utilize these in conjunction with the lessons? I can see these being useful for students who need to go back and hear some of the key ideas from the lesson, not to mention if you are placed into a distance learning situation.

Thanks, I use them mainly to make sure I understand the material, but I have utilized them the most for catch up work and remediation.

2 Likes

First time CSP teacher here about to start in September and in the process of prepping. Appreciate you sharing. I ran through the speed runs of Unit 1 and Unit 2 CSP already, and it really helped me get a glimpse of what is to come. Thanks so much! (although I’m not teaching CS A yet, I started watching through Unit 1 of those videos as well for a preview. )

Thanks for the feedback, I am still tweaking the speed runs. I got some crazy ideas I am going to try this year for csp reviews!

If you are looking for lesson videos, I highly recommend Mr. Kaiser: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQxRnFeZxsNscOL-D6x9-YQ

If you need any help with CSP, feel free to reach out! Good luck!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I’ll check him out! Did you stop the speed runs after unit 2 for CSP? I can’t seem to find any more.

I just did them for the first two units. The next 4 are all coding and there are videos of just MAKE for each level.

Got it, makes sense!

This resource is so helpful, I’m beside myself right now! Is there a CSA Unit 1 lesson 1 video also available?

1 Like

Thanks! I started posting updated videos for this year, but I am mainly focusing on the later exercises and not a complete walkthrough. I will also not be posting any of the end of unit example projects. Let me know if you need any help! Good luck!!!

2 Likes