CSD PreSurvey Question

I am preparing for next school year and was looking at the Discoveries '18-'19 and don’t see a Pre-Survey at the beginning of Unit 1. Maybe I’m just missing it. Anyone see anything on that? The '17-'18 course still shows it as available.

We’re making some updates to the pre-survey so we’ve temporarily removed it. It’ll be back up before the school year starts.

Will there also be a post-survey at the end of the year? I looked but didn’t see one at the end!

Yes, the post survey will be in later this year.

I see the survey, but it is shaded, so my kids cannot take it. What to do I need to do on my end so they can take the survey?

Never mind Josh, I figured it out.

craigt- how did you unlock the survey?

Click on the “lock settings” and then “allow editing” for the students.

It will only unlock for 24 hours.

I do this and it still won’t unlock for this class. It did for my previous classes. ??

It allowed me for some of my classes but not for all.

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&)
                08/28/18, 11:13:03 AM

Amanda, I was finally able to unlock for all classes, but now some students are showing the survey locked and on my thread or settings is shows it unlocked.Why?

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&)
                08/29/18, 8:50:03 AM

Did they already finish it?

Amanda Pratt

Advanced 8th Grade Science/Computer Science

Pearland Junior High West/GT Academy

I am trying to assign the presurvey. I went to the lock setting and unlocked it. The survey shows that it is unlocked, but the individual pages show that they are still locked. What am I doing wrong?

I’ve had that happen before, but I had to have students refresh their pages to see it unlocked. A couple of times, students have had to refresh a couple of times for it to show.