Express Course Answer Key

Is there an answer key for the Express Course (2021) lessons? My students are running into some difficulties and cannot figure out all of the solutions. Do I have to actually complete the course in order to have the correct answers for my classes or can I locate them somewhere in the course?

@msmith1,

Do you have a teacher account? If so, most levels of the Express Course do have example solutions in the teacher panel.

The teacher panel can be accessed by finding the triangular handle on the right side of the screen. See this article for more information on that.

If you don’t have a teacher account, you can reach out to support@code.org. You can learn more about this at this link.

Let us know if this doesn’t help!

Mike

Thank you for responding. Yes I have had a verified teacher account since last year when I began teaching the Express course. I followed the steps you gave me. I am able to see the students progress in those steps. What I am looking for is answer key for the coding lessons the students are completing. Sometimes a student will get stuck on a level and need the correct code to move on. Is that located anywhere? Last year, I actually completed the course in advance so I would have the correct answers. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to do that again.

@msmith1,

That panel is also where the example solutions are found. Here’s a screenshot of what I see on Lesson 8, Level 7 (Virtual Pet with Sprite Lab)

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.59.58 AM

I didn’t check every single level, but all the ones I checked in the Express 2021 course did have example solutions.

Let me know if you’re not seeing them.

Mike

Mike:

I am able to see them now. Thanks so much for the support! It i.s greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Marie