How can I allow my students to access multiple units at once?

All of my students are working on their PT. However I have some students who would like to go back to unit 5 to reference some of their work. When they try to, it blocks them and displays ~“your teacher does not expect you here”

Hi @michael_campbell,

To my knowledge, there shouldn’t be anything blocking them from accessing their old work.

I doubt this is the problem, but I would still have students check they’re on the correct version of the curriculum and that the URL at the top should contain “csp5-2019” somewhere in it, not “csp5-2018” or any other year. Also I’m not sure if this is related to the visibility settings of the unit (probably not, as I imagine your students wouldn’t even have been able to get to the page if the unit was hidden).

If it appears your students are doing everything right and they still get that message, notify support@code.org, and include a screenshot if possible, as well as the user names of some of the students impacted. Sorry, not sure if they’ll be able to respond over the weekend/holiday in time for the due date.

Frank